Architectural Design & Construction Administration Services
Request for Qualifications
Architectural Design & Construction Administration Services for
Riverview Fire Protection District
The Riverview Fire Protection District is soliciting qualifications for Architectural Design & Construction Administration services to be executed during the planning, design, and construction of two (2) potential new fire station.
Qualified Architectural firms should respond with three copies of their qualifications to include the following information:
1. General information about the company.
2. Design and construction administration approach.
3. Key personnel of the firm and their educational background, experience, and qualification s. Provide information for consultants as well.
4. Five (5) examples of experience with respect to fire station projects where full design and construction administration services were provided (Prime firm only). For each project example, list the key personnel (prime and consultants) who participated on the project.
5. Past record of performance of the firm regarding quality of work, ability to work within budget constraints and ability to meet schedules.
6. References from a minimum of five public safety organizations for whom design & construction administration has been performed and document packages were bid to trade contractors within the last three years.
All submissions must be received by 4:00 p.m. CST, February 12, 2020 to the attention of:
Keith Goldstein, Fire Chief
Riverview Fire Protection District
9933 Diamond Drive
St. Louis, Mo 63137
RFQ questions will be received until January 31st. The questions and responses will be circulated to the Architects which received this RFQ on February 3rd. Note that any communication with any Board members or other Fire District personnel other than the Fire Chief will result in disqualification.
Please direct RFQ questions to:
Keith Goldstein email@example.com
Facility improvements are to be potentially funded by a $9,500,000 general obligation bond issue if approved by the voters at an April 2020 election.
The following specific services are to be provided by the Architectural Firm:
Design/Construction Documentation Services:
• Identify and document project goals with District Administration
• Provide assistance with pre-bond issue graphics and community involvement process
• Develop conceptual estimates for project components
• Develop design and construction documentation
• Develop perspective bidders list and obtain well-defined bids
• Review, qualify bids and recommend contract award
The following activities are to be provided In conjunction with and at the direction of District Administration:
• Coordinate design review and submittal/RF! process
• Provide construction administration services through project close out
• Attend project coordination meetings
Post Construction Services:
• Prepare punch lists
• Coordinate and implement project close out procedures
• Receive and deliver warranties and guarantee certificates
• Receive and deliver as-built record drawings
• Coordinate warranty action items with contractors and suppliers
RFO SUBMISSION EVALUATION
Initial screening of all proposals shall be evaluated by a team of District and/or Board of Directors representatives. Following qualification evaluation, the committee will make a recommendation and The Board will select a Qualified Provider and issue a Letter of Intent to proceed. The District reserves the right to reject any and all proposals in whole or in part and/or not select a proposer. This RFQ does not commit District to interview candidates, award a contract, to pay any costs incurred by any proposer in preparing a proposal, to procure or contract any services or to adhere to any predetermined schedule or timelines of events.
11840729 County Jan. 22, 2020