City of Hazelwood- City
HAZELWOOD CITY COUNCIL
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Notice is hereby given of public hearings to be held before the Hazelwood City Council on Wednesday, October 2, 2019, during their meeting beginning at 7:30 p.m. at Hazelwood City Hall, 415 Elm Grove Lane.
The Council will consider the following petitions:
• Next Gen Liquid Wraps, LLC - Special Land Use Permit for a Vehicle Service and Repair Facility and Vehicle Painting at 6101 North Lindbergh Boulevard
• The Palmer Group, LLC - Subdivision of 5951 Howdershell Road and 3738 Dunn Road to Divide Two Parcels into Three Lots and Two Parcels
• Edison Real Estate Eight, LLC, d/b/a Tidal Wave Express Car Wash - Special Land Use Permit for a Vehicle Wash Facility at 5951 Howdershell Road
• CannaVer, LLC - Special Land Use Permit for a Medical Marijuana Cultivation Facility and a Medical Marijuana Infused Products Manufacturing Facility
• Amendment to the 2009 Comprehensive Plan to Revise the Land Use and Street Plan Map and Sub-Area Plan Aubuchon Road/Missouri Bottoms Map
All persons having an interest in these matters will be given an opportunity to be heard. The City of Hazelwood complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Title VI requirements. Individuals who require special accommodations please contact the City Clerk at 314-513-5020 or CityClerk@hazelwoodmo.org or TDD, dial 711 two business days in advance between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
BY ORDER OF:
Christine Thomas, CMC - City Clerk
City of Hazelwood, Missouri
11792077 County Sep. 17, 2019