City of St. Charles- City
CITY OF ST. CHARLES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the City of St. Charles, Missouri will conduct a public hearing before the Planning and Zoning Commission on Monday, January 28th, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. and before the City Council on Tuesday, February 5th, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. on the fourth floor of City Hall, 200 North Second Street in the City of St. Charles, Missouri for the purpose of giving interested parties and citizens an opportunity to be heard on the following matters:
1. Case No. Z-2019-01. (William & Donna Naughton) An application to rezone upon annexation an approximately 0.27 acre tract of land, known as 9 Graystone Court, from St. Charles County R1E Single-Family Residential District to City of St. Charles R-1E Single-Family Residential District. The property will be located in Ward 4 upon annexation.
2. Case No. Z-2019-02. (John & Frankie Roesslein) An application to rezone upon annexation an approximately 0.27 acre tract of land, known as 2401 Falcon's Way, from St. Charles County R3B Multi-Family Residential District to City of St. Charles R-3A Multi-Family Residential District. The property will be located in Ward 4 upon annexation
3. Case No. PDA-2019-01. (NT Home Builders, LLC & Hiram Street Apartments, LLC) An application to amend the Preliminary Development Plan and adopted New Town Regulating Plan Transect Zone Map for a portion of New Town at St. Charles from CP Civic Parking to T4 General Urban Transect Zone for property generally located east of Hiram Alley and south of Barter Street and property from T-5 Urban Center to T-4 General Urban Transect Zone for property generally located southeast of Barter Street and Simeon Bunker Street and property generally located east and west of Tiber Street. Total area of the subject properties is 8.21 located within Ward 8.
4. Case No. PDA-2019-02. (Fischer and Frichtel Custom Homes, LLC) An application to amend the previously approved Development Plan and Ordinance for the Talbridge subdivision within the PD-MU Planned development Mixed Use District. The amendment will revise the development plan by categorizing the land use of an approximately 1.49 acre tract of land from unclassified to residential. The subject property is located northwest of the intersection of Old Friedens Road and Fairgrounds Road. The property is located in Ward 4.
5. Case No. PDA-2019-03. (Fischer and Frichtel Custom Homes, LLC) An application to amend the previously approved Development Plan and Ordinance for the Montclair subdivision within the PD-MU Planned development Mixed Use District. The amendment will revise the development plan by categorizing the land use of a 3 separate lots totaling approximately 4.9 acres from commercial to residential. The subject properties are located to the northwest, southwest, and southeast of the intersection of Friedens Road and Fairgrounds Road. The property is located in Ward 4.
6. Case No. CU-2019-01. (Joseph W. and Linda K. Brewer) An application for a Conditional Use Permit from §400.280(B)(2) for a guest house within the CRD-II Central Residential District and within the EHP Extended Historic Preservation District located at 130 Water Street. The subject property is located in Ward 2.
7. Case No. TA-2019-01. (Mike Gutermuth) An application to amend Chapter 400 of the Code of Ordinances by amending §400.600 "Parking and Storage of Boats, Trailers, Camper Shells and Recreational Vehicles on Residential Property, City Streets, and Mobile Home Parks, specifically modifying the prohibition on parking Recreational Vehicles within the non-principal front yard of a corner lot.
The applications, maps and plans for the above items, as received from the applicants, are available in the offices of the Department of Community Development, 200 North Second Street, Suite 303, St. Charles, Missouri during regular business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you have any questions regarding the above items scheduled for the public hearing, please contact the Department of Community Development at (636) 949-3222.
The City of St. Charles offers all interested citizens the opportunity to attend public meetings and comment on public matters. If you wish to attend this public meeting and require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact the Office of the City Clerk to coordinate an accommodation at least two (2) business days in advance of the scheduled meeting at 636-949-3282 or 636-949-3289 (TTY - for the hearing impaired). The City of St. Charles, Missouri fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. For more information or to obtain a Title VI Complaint Form, please call the City Clerk's Office at 636-949-3282 or visit City Hall located at 200 North Second Street, St. Charles, Missouri, 63301.
11675972 St. Charles Jan. 11, 2019