City of St. Charles- City
CITY OF ST. CHARLES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the City of St. Charles, Missouri will conduct a public hearing before the Planning and Zoning Commission on Monday, November 26th, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. and before the City Council on Tuesday, December 4th, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. on the fourth floor of City Hall, 200 North Second Street in the City of St. Charles, Missouri for the purpose of giving interested parties and citizens an opportunity to be heard on the following matters:
1. Case No. Z-2018-10. (The City of St. Charles) An application to rezone upon annexation an approximately 0.87 acre tract of land, known as 1816 Fairgrounds Road, from St. Charles County R1E Single-Family Residential District to City of St. Charles R-1E Single-Family Residential District. The property will be located in Ward 3 upon annexation.
2. Case No. CU-2018-23. (Aaron Byrd) An application for a Conditional Use Permit from §400.220(C)(1)(j) for a motor vehicle sales use within the C-2 General Business District located at 6A Westbury Drive. The subject property is approximately 0.22 acres in area and is located in Ward 9.
3. Case No. CU-2018-32. (Express One Trucking Inc.) An application for a Conditional Use Permit from §400.240(C)(1)(a) for outdoor storage within the I-1 Light Industrial District, specifically to approve the storage of recreational vehicles, campers, boats, trailers, tractor trailers and other similar equipment at Lot 43 of Elm Point Industrial Park Plat 3, more specifically located south of the intersection of Elm Point Industrial Drive and Karydan Court. The subject property is approximately 1.75 acres and is located in Ward 8.
4. Case TA-2018-09. (City of St. Charles) An application to amend Chapter 400 of the Code of Ordinances by amending §400.220(B)(33) and §400.220(C)(1)(e) of the "C-2" General Business District specifically clarifying "Motor Vehicle Service and Repair uses" and removing the requirement for a conditional use.
5. Case TA-2018-10. (City of St. Charles) An application to amend Chapter 400 of the Code of Ordinances by amending §400.330 "SMPD" South Main Preservation District, §400.350 "HDD" Historic Downtown District, and §400.380 "LMPD" Landmarks Preservation District to provide clarification on permitted and conditional uses, §400.480 Temporary Retail Sales and Outdoor Display of Merchandise by providing clarification for façade mounted display within the "SMPD" South Main Preservation District, and §400.1540 On-Premise Electronic Message Signs by removing the conditional use requirement.
6. Case TA-2018-11. (City of St. Charles) An application to amend Chapter 400 of the Code of Ordinances by amending §400.050 Definitions by adding new definitions, and consolidating land uses within §400.190 "O-I" Office Institution District, §400.200 "HCD" Historic Commercial District, §400.210 "C-1" Neighborhood Business District, §400.220 "C-2" General Business District, §400.230 "C-3" Highway Business District, §400.240 "I-1" Light Industrial District, and §400.250 "I-2" Heavy Industrial District.
The applications, maps and plans for the above items, as received from the applicants, are available in the offices of the Department of Community Development, 200 North Second Street, Suite 303, St. Charles, Missouri during regular business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you have any questions regarding the above items scheduled for the public hearing, please contact the Department of Community Development at (636) 949-3222.
The City of St. Charles offers all interested citizens the opportunity to attend public meetings and comment on public matters. If you wish to attend this public meeting and require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact the Office of the City Clerk to coordinate an accommodation at least two (2) business days in advance of the scheduled meeting at 636-949-3282 or 636-949-3289 (TTY - for the hearing impaired). The City of St. Charles, Missouri fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. For more information or to obtain a Title VI Complaint Form, please call the City Clerk's Office at 636-949-3282 or visit City Hall located at 200 North Second Street, St. Charles, Missouri, 63301.
11648320 St. Charles Nov. 9, 2018