3217 E 26th Ter Kansas City, MO
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF JACKSON COUNTY, MISSOURI AT KANSAS CITY
CITIMORTGAGE, INC. AS ASSIGNEE OF MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION SYSTEMS, INC. SOLELY AS NOMINEE FOR HOME MORTGAGE, INC.
Case No. 1816-CV21724
MICHAEL C. DIXON
CYNTHIA A. DIXON
CARMEN E. GARDNER a/k/a CARMEN E. GARDNER BOOKER
THE UNKNOWN HEIRS OF IDELLA GARDENER,
All of the unknown heirs, devisees, grantees, assigns, donees, alienees, legatees, administrators, executors, guardians, mortgagees, trustees, legal representatives, all other persons, corporations, or successors claiming by, through, or under any one or more of the aforementioned defendants and all other persons and entities unknown, claiming any right, title, estate, lien or interest in the real property described in this Petition, and adverse to Plaintiff's ownership, or any cloud on Plaintiff's title thereto ("Unknown Defendants"), to be served by publication pursuant to Rule 54.12(c)
NOTICE UPON ORDER FOR
SERVICE BY PUBLICATION
STATE OF MISSOURI
COUNTY OF JACKSON
TO THE FOLLOWING NAMED DEFENDANTS:
(a) Defendant Michael C. Dixon;
(b) Defendant Cynthia Dixon;
(c) Defendant Carmen E. Gardner a/k/a Carmen E. Gardner Booker
1. You are hereby notified that a Petition For Declaratory Judgment and to Quiet Title to Real Estate Pursuant to § 527.150 RS Mo has been commenced against you in the Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri, the object and general nature of which is for a decree ascertaining and adjudging the title and interest of the respective parties in and to the Property, and declaring that Plaintiff has a first and prior interest in the Property; that the interests of all defendants herein, and each of them, in and to the Property, if any, and any other person or entity claiming an interest by or through them, be adjudged to be divested to the interests of Plaintiff, which said real property is located in Jackson County, Missouri having a legal description of:
2. The property that is the subject of this matter is located in Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri and is legally described as:
All of Lot 16 and that part of Lot 17, in KIMBER PLACE, a subdivision in Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri, according to the recorded plat thereof, described as follows to wit:
Beginning at a point on the North line of Lot 17, 125 feet West of the Southwest corner of College Avenue and 26th Terrace, as shown on the recorded plat of KIMBER PLACE; thence South parallel with the West line of said College Avenue, 102.5 feet to the South line of said Lot 17; thence West 3.95 feet to the Southwest corner of said Lot 17; thence North with the West line of said lot 102.5 feet to the Northwest corner of said lot; thence East 3.89 feet to the place of beginning.
and is commonly known as 3217 East 26th Terrace, Kansas City, Missouri, 64127 (the "Property").
3. The name of the Court and the names of all parties to this civil action are listed in the caption of this Notice.
4. The name and address of the attorney representing the Plaintiff is: Susan P. DeCoursey, 1044 Main Street, Suite 900, Kansas City, Missouri 64105.
5. You are further notified that unless you file an answer or other pleading or otherwise appear and defend yourself against this action within 45 days after October 5, 2018, judgment by default will be taken against you.
6. The newspaper to be published in is the Daily Record, 920 Main Street, Suite 825, Kansas City, Missouri 64105.
7. The date of the first publication is October 5, 2018.
DEPUTY CLERK ADMINISTRATOR
11631026 Jackson Oct. 5, 2018