City of St. Charles- City
CITY OF ST. CHARLES
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the City of St .Charles, Missouri will conduct a public hearing before the Planning and Zoning Commission on Monday, February 26, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. and before the City Council on Tuesday, February 6, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. on the fourth floor of City Hall, 200 North Second Street in the City of St. Charles, Missouri for the purpose of giving interested parties and citizens an opportunity to be heard on the following matters:
1. Case No. Z-2017-28. (William Peifer) An application to rezone approximately 0.52 acres of land located north of Barthel Avenue approximately 250 feet west of its intersection with North Third Street, known as 308 Barthel Avenue, from R-1E Single Family Residential District to C-2 General Business District. The property is located within Ward 1.
2. Case No. CU-2017-45. (William Peifer) An application for a Conditional Use Permit from §400.220(C)(1)(e) for a Motor Vehicle Service and Repair use within the C-2 General Business District located north of Barthel Avenue approximately 250 feet west of its intersection with North Third Street, known as 308 Barthel Avenue. The property is approximately 0.52 acres and is located within Ward 1.
3. Case No. Z-2018-03. (Gordon & Camarin Wischmeyer) An application to rezone upon annexation approximately 9.62 acre tract of land known as 500 Blanche Drive, from St. Charles County R1E Single- Family Residential District to City of St. Charles R-1C Single-Family Residential District. The property will be located in Ward 3 upon annexation.
4. Case No. Z-2018-04. (Kevin & Angela Osadnick) An application to rezone upon annexation approximately 2.779 acre tract of land known as 1733 Muegge Road, from St. Charles County R1E Single-Family Residential District to City of St. Charles R-1C Single-Family Residential District. The property will be located in Ward 5 upon annexation.
5. Case No. CU-2018-02. (Butch Wolanski) An application for a Conditional Use Permit from §400.280(B)(2) for a Guest House Use within the CRD-II Central Residential District and within the LMPD Landmark Preservation District overlay located at 301 Booneslick Road. The property is approximately 0.27 acres and is located within Ward 2.
6. Case No. CU-2018-03. (Sherilyn Blair) An application for a Conditional Use Permit from §400.290(B)(38) for Indoor Retail Sales not listed as permitted within the FHCD Frenchtown Historic Commercial District, specifically to sell Craft Beer within the FHCD Frenchtown Historic Commercial District and within the FPD Frenchtown Preservation District overlay located at 1100 North 2nd Street. The property is approximately 0.096 acres and is located within Ward 1.
7. Case No. CU-2018-04. (Huford Architects, Inc. - Gregg Sutterford) An application for a Conditional Use Permit from §400.240(C)(1)(a) for a new 40 foot tall telecommunications tower associated with the construction of a new fire station within the I-1 Light Industrial District located approximately 600 feet south of the intersection of Ehlmann Road and Harry S. Truman Boulevard. The property is approximately 2.29 acres and is located within Ward 6.
8. Case No. CU-2018-05. (Alyssa Houska) An application for a Conditional Use Permit from §400.480(F)(2)(a) for Special Events within the PD-MU Planned Development - Mixed Use District, specifically to hold 14 Special Events throughout the year on Beale Street (between Nichols Road and Lombard Street) within the Streets of St. Charles development. The subject area is approximately 0.75 acres and is located in Ward 3.
9. Case No. TA-2018-03. (Electric Guard Dog, LLC) An application to amend Chapter 400 of the Code of Ordinances by amending §400.550 Fences, specifically to amend standards for electric fences.
The applications, maps and plans for the above items, as received from the applicants, are available in the offices of the Department of Community Development, 200 North Second Street, Suite 303, St. Charles, Missouri during regular business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you have any questions regarding the above items scheduled for the public hearing, please contact the Department of Community Development at (636) 949-3222.
The City of St. Charles offers all interested citizens the opportunity to attend public meetings and comment on public matters. If you wish to attend this public meeting and require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact the Office of the City Clerk to coordinate an accommodation at least two (2) business days in advance of the scheduled meeting at 636-949-3282 or 636-949-3289 (TTY - for the hearing impaired). The City of St. Charles, Missouri fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. For more information or to obtain a Title VI Complaint Form, please call the City Clerk's Office at 636-949-3282 or visit City Hall located at 200 North Second Street, St. Charles, Missouri, 63301.
11496067 St. Charles Feb. 9, 2018